Information for video surveillance system
In acc. with the law 13 of Lgs.D. 06/30/2003, n. 196 e s.m.i
In acc. with the law 13 – 14 of GDPR 2016/679
In acc. with Prov. 04/08/2010
In acc. with Guidelines EDPB 3/2019
1. DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS
This is to inform that in order to protect and safeguard goods and people, a video surveillance system has been installed. The legal basis of the processing in accordance with the law 6 GDPR 2016/679 is: a legal interest of the owner of the processing and/or the execution of a task of general interest. The system has already been signaled in accordance with the law 13 Lgs.D and 13-14 GDPR 2016/679.
2. DATA PROCESSING TERMS
To date, the personal data in analysis are subject of the processing, as the images are proven to be treated in simple view and there is a recording in compliance with what expected by the Data Protection Authority of 04/08/2010. The processing of images occurs through technical and automatized tools; the personnel in charge intervene just in case of technical anomalies or warning to the law enforcement for events damaging the security of goods and people. To date, there are not “intelligent” devices, but simple tools of video recording.
3. NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
As a consequence to the balancing of interests and in purpose of the protection and security of goods and people, to date there is not the prerequisite for your request about data provision.
4. DATA COMMUNICATION
The personal data here cited, shall not under any circumstance come to knowledge to certain external individuals.
5. DATA DISTRIBUTION
The personal data here cited, shall not under any circumstance come to knowledge to unknown individuals.
6. DATA TRANSFER ABROAD
The personal data here cited, shall not transferred abroad and/or out of the European Union.
7. RIGHTS OF THE PERSON INVOLVED
You are granted the right to:
- Know which personal data we use, their origin, their purposes and the terms of the processing (law 13-14 GDPR 2016/679);
- Obtain the cancellation and/or the destruction of the data processed in violation of the normative, as well as the update the rectification or the implementation of data. (art. 13-14 GDPR 2016/679);
- Request for a rectification towards the Owner of the processing (art. 13-14 GDPR 2016/679);
- File a complaint to a supervisory authority (art. 13-14 GDPR 2016/679);
- Request for the cancellation of the data (right to be forgotten) processed by the Owner of the processing (art.17 GDPR 2016/679);
- Request for limiting the processing (art. 18 GDPR 2016/679);
- Request to oppose when the processing implies what has been defined in the art. 21 GDPR 2016/679.
For requests to access personal data and/or to revenge the other rights listed above, please contact: email@example.com
8. DURATION OF PROCESSING
The maintain of images shall respect the time expected by the current normative and not more that the time needed for the purposes of their collection. However, in case the person involved, for any reason, considers the aim of the processing as worn out, shall communicate it in written form to the Owner of the processing indicate below, who will provide an immediate cancellation of information.
9. OWNER OF THE PROCESSING
Owner of the data processing: I.L.P.A. S.P.A.
10. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Data Protection Officer has not been individualized since the company has not to be compliant with the art. 37 European Regulation 2016/679.
11. PROCESSING MANAGER
If you want to be informed about the external role of Processing Manager, you can ask an insider corporate manager.